Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vice


Vice: noun immoral or wicked behavior. I do not covet another women’s husband nor do I commit any form of adultery. I do not smoke, drink, gamble or participate in debauchery. I do not steal, commit fraud, or exceed the speed limit.

At night when all the shades are drawn and window closed tight I eat bread. Bread with butter. Bread with butter, jam, and milk. Garlic bread, rye bread, and French baguettes. This has become quite the sin amongst dieting Americans.


Last night at a meeting; pizza was served. My skinny girlfriend was eating only the top…including the pepperoni but not the tasty, buttered crust. She saw me eat the whole piece; including the carb laden crust. I did notice the next piece she consumed all the ingredients of the pizza slice including the crust. Free at last!
I say to you one and all ‘LET THEM EAT BREAD’.

Signed, A very happy round bellied bread eater.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

You forgot to add bagels...with cream cheese and lox (add tomotoes and onions for a special treat). Sometimes we need, absolutely need, those special nurturing carbs. Then we can be happy and go exercise!

Janis said...

I miss g'ma b's yummy sourdough hot bread, sliced 1" thick with butter just spreading thru each and every little nook and cranney of the slice! OH! and her sticky buns....i have yet to find it's match!
Love to ya,
banana :-)